Finish Line has the hottest shoes and athletic gear from top brands like Nike, Adidas, and Jordan at discount prices. Plus, they have weekly sales, and you can use a promo code for up to a $20 discount and free shipping.
Here are the best Finish Line coupons and promo codes now pulse how to get free shipping on your order.
Finish Line: Best Coupons | Free Shipping | Using a Code | Status Rewards
Best Coupons, Free Shipping, Sales Now:
*Update: Finish Line posted 2 new promo codes on their coupon page at finishline.com. You can also see coupon exclusions here or check out our coupons for Fanatics or Custom Ink!
What’s better than saving up to $20 with a coupon code? Having your order shipped free! Here’s how you can get free delivery on your order.
5 Ways to Get Free Shipping at finishline.com:
Free delivery saves $8, so it’s worth taking a moment to try to get it.
There are several ways to get free shipping on your order including:
- Free shipping section at finishline.com
- Minimum order of $75
- Use a free shipping code
- Join Status rewards program
- Finish Line in-store pickup
Here’s more about how each of these free delivery methods works.
1. Free shipping section at FinishLine.com:
Finish Line designates hundreds of styles of shoes as “free shipping eligible.” This section can be accessed here and sorted by brand, style, or size. Seasonal apparel and gear may qualify for free shipping as well.
There is no minimum order required for shoes that are free shipping eligible.
2. Free shipping w/ $75 minimum (includes sale items)
Sale or regular-priced items totaling at least $75 now qualify for free shipping at Finish Line. Here’s their free shipping policy:
3. Free shipping code:
Every month Finish Line releases at least two promo codes. While these codes are usually for dollar-off discounts, you might also find a free shipping code with a minimum order.
If you’re lucky you might also find a rare code for free shipping with no minimum order requirement.
4. Free shipping w/ “Status” points:
Finish Line has a loyalty rewards program called, Status that offers members special benefits and the chance to earn rewards like free shipping with no minimum order requirement.
You’ll also get access to new shoe drops before the public. Learn more at finishline.com here!
5. Consider Free Store Pickup:
If there is no code available for free shipping no minimum, consider choosing “ship to store” to get free in-store pickup at your nearest Finish Line store location. If they have your shoes or other items in stock, you can pick them up same day.
Hey, it’s not exactly “free shipping,” but if you have a Finish Line store nearby, it’s a great option to avoid paying for shipping!
Tip: Some items just don’t ship for free, even with a code. While many shoes qualify for free shipping, large and heavy items like baseball bats and dumbells rarely ship free. Consider in-store pickup for such items, if possible.
So, let’s say you have a code for free shipping or up to $20 off. Here’s how to use it:
How to Use a Finish Line promo code:
Taking advantage of Finish Line coupons online is easy. Here’s how:
- Click, “Bag” to view your shopping cart.
- Enter a coupon code under the, “Purchase Summary” section like this:
- Click, “Apply”
- If the code is valid your discount will be listed under, itemized savings.
If a discount was not applied, here’s why your code might not be working.
Coupon Not Working? Here’s Why:
Why doesn’t my Finish Line coupon code work? There are a few reasons why you might get a message saying, “code not valid for this order.” Here are the most common reasons why coupon codes don’t work:
- Excluded Brands: Every code at finishline.com has exclusions including some of the premium brands like Jordans and new releases of Nike Air Max and Nike Roshe. If you try to use a promo code towards an excluded brand, you’ll get an error message stating that your item(s) are excluded from promotions. New releases are often excluded too.
- Coupons usually have order minimums: Most of the time Finish Line codes require that you spend over $50. If your total exceeds that $50+ minimum and your code still isn’t working, it’s probably because at least one item is ineligible for discounts.
- Printable vs promo codes: Every deal should be clearly marked as to whether it’s good online, in-store, or both!
Tip: You can combine a coupon code with Finish Line’s free shipping discount for the best deal! Here’s how
*Related: New Finish Line Shipping Cost & Times
Best Coupon Code for Your Order?
First, I’d recommend joining the free Finish Line Status program to earn points towards rewards and exclusive savings. Then, check out the sale section for big savings.
Next, if you spend over $100 at FInishLine.com you’ll qualify for free shipping plus another $10+ discount with this month’s featured promo codes. If your order isn’t big enough, consider adding an item to reach the $100 threshold.
Example: If you join Status and then place an order for $150 you can save $15 with a promo code, qualify for free shipping, and get rewards towards your next order. That’s a great deal!
*Some coupon codes exclude sale items
Use Our Codes for FinishLine.com to Save Money & Get Free Delivery!
Thanks for stopping by our Finish Line deals page! We update our deals every day, so there are always ways to save money on your finishline.com order.
Thanks for stopping by Nasty Dunk!